eDiscovery Solutions Group is in the process of writing their annual eDiscovery and Information Governance Technology year in review for 2013. However, this year we decided to solicit input from users and vendors in regards to the biggest topics, breakthroughs and events of 2013 before we release our final list. As such, following is a poll for both users and vendors to submit their votes for what items they believe should be in the final list:
Please vote before the end of the year so that we can include you in our final review.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016