KENSINGTON, Md., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ Equivio, a provider of analytical solutions for eDiscovery, today announced the release of version 3.5 of Zoom, Equivio’s eDiscovery platform for predictive coding and analytics.
Based on feedback from Equivio’s extensive customer base, Zoom 3.5 includes several key enhancements to its Relevance predictive coding application, as well as a number of other new features:
- Concurrent Relevance training: With V3.5, multiple reviewers can now work in parallel on different documents related to the same issue, substantially accelerating the Relevance training process.
- Instant Relevance samples: When training Relevance, the next training sample becomes available immediately after completion of the current sample. This allows for a continuous and more efficient training process.
- Precision booster: Equivio has enhanced the Relevance algorithm to significantly improve the level of precision without affecting other parameters. This reduces review costs by enabling the creation of a “cleaner” review set with fewer non-relevant documents.
- Unified search interface: The Zoom Explore capabilities search, Themes, find similar, pivot bar, data faceting, etc. are now seamlessly integrated for streamlined search, analysis and profiling of the collection.
The release includes several other new features, such as enhanced export template management, formatted display of native files from external platforms, and integration with LexisNexis LAW PreDiscovery.
The Zoom platform includes predictive coding, thematic analysis, near-duping, email threading, batching and language detection. Zoom can be used for early data assessment to determine case strategy, culling to reduce review set volumes, and data organization to increase review efficiency.
“Based on the valuable input of our customers, Equivio is constantly developing and enhancing its products and technologies to meet the evolving needs of the e-discovery market,” said Amir Milo, CEO of Equivio. “Accordingly, our new Zoom release contains an exciting set of new features and improvements designed to increase productivity and ensure the best possible user experience.”
Equivio will be demonstrating Zoom V3.5 at LegalTech NY 2014, booth #1311 on February 4 6. If you would like to schedule a meeting to see a demo of Zoom 3.5, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equivio develops text analytics software for e-discovery and information governance. Users include hundreds of law firms, corporations and government agencies. Equivio offers Zoom, an integrated web platform for analytics and predictive coding. Zoom organizes collections of documents in meaningful ways. So you can zoom right in and find out what’s interesting, notable and unique. Request a demo at email@example.com or visit us at www.equivio.com. Zoom in. Find out.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016