There is no doubt that relational database technology is still the prevalent platform for storing data within corporations worldwide and the platform used by most of the legacy software vendors within the eDiscovery. However, there are no much faster and more efficient technologies such as Hadoop and mongoDB.
Therefore, over the next few months, I will be publishing information about these new technologies and offering my opinions about where they fit within eDiscovery. As a place to start, following is an introductory video from Pythian’s CTO Alex Gorbachev sharing his insights on when you should use Hadoop and mongoDB.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016