This entry marks that first time that I have posted information about a technology vendor that has eDiscovery technology and the desire to be acquired. It is important to point out that I am not a broker and I am only posting this information as a source of information for the eDiscovery market.
The eDiscovery technology company believes they would be a good acquisition target for an email/data archiving company or a national litigation support/e-discovery provider that would like to have its own e-discovery processing/production and review platform. Currently, they are open to acquisition by a larger company that would provide sales and support infrastructure or a strategic investment that would allow them to build out their own infrastructure. The technology fits into the Processing, Review, Analysis and Production phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
For more information about this company and transaction please go to the Litigation Support Industry: Business News and Information Blog.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016