In our continuing efforts to cover the IT Automation and IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) markets, eDSG has completed, compiled and will be publishing the results of a survey of the CIOs from the Global 1000 regarding their concerns and opinions of this market.
Please note that eDSG conducted this survey from October 1, 2014 to January 31, 2015. Every CIO from the Global 1000 organizations was contacted and encouraged to participate in the survey. No vendors and/or outside consultants were allowed to submit questions and/or influence the results in any way.
Preliminary results from the eDSG study indicate the following major concerns among the respondents:
- 85% of the respondents indicated that their organizations struggle with IT Operations Analytics (ITOA).
- 78% of the respondents indicated they don’t have a single integrated view or control over all IT Operations.
- 72% of the respondents indicated that they struggle with IT Automation Silos.
- 87% of the respondents indicated that they have little to no technology solutions that enable their organizations to integrate ITOA and IT Automation between legacy systems that reside behind the firewall and cloud based systems.
- 93% of the respondents indicated that their organizations have little to no technology solutions that enable them to truly monitor, analyze and automate business processes enterprise wide (i.e. across all systems)
- 97% of the respondents indicated that they have no technology solutions to automate Information Governance (IG) policies enterprise wide (i.e. across all systems).
In addition, the final eDSG report will include a ranking and analysis of the top vendors in the ITOA market, including (but not limited to) the following vendors:
- ExtraHop Networks
- Metafor Software
- SMA Solutions
- Sumo Logic
In the following weeks eDSG will be publishing additional results from the survey. The full report, including the ITOA vendor rankings, will be available to purchase this summer. If anyone has any comments and or questions, please feel free to contact us.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016