Since the dawn of the data center, IT operations have struggled with chronic IT operations challenges such as outages to performance and availability problems to incidents and headline grabbing failures.
With the accelerating increase in the amount of Data, IT operation’s challenges have reached the breaking point where it is now literally impossible for many IT operations to do much more than keep up with the “headline grabbing failures”. In response to this crisis, there is a new breed of IT solutions emerging called IT Operations Analytics or ITOA.
Gartner has recognized ITOA as being ‘On the Rise’ on the hype cycle, and expects it to accelerate to integrate into mainstream IT operations in the next few years, with the emergence of an entire category of IT Operations Analytics products and services.
As a place to start to understand ITOA, following is an interview with Will Capelli, Research VP for Gartner and the global thought leader on ITAO.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016