LINDON, UT–(Marketwired – January 05, 2016) – AccessData Group, a leading provider of integrated digital forensics and e-discovery software, today announced the company’s board of directors has elected Victor Limongelli to serve as the new chairman of the board.
Limongelli is a highly regarded industry veteran, having served for seven years as president and CEO of Guidance Software, another leading player in the digital forensics and e-discovery software industry.
“Victor is a visionary with a proven track record of developing smart strategies for business expansion in many of the same markets where AccessData seeks to grow,” said Keith James, CEO of AccessData. “His leadership of our board will be a tremendous asset as we accelerate our investments in product development, customer support and global business development.”
Limongelli served in various executive positions, including CEO, at Guidance Software from 2003 – 2014. Prior to that, he served in executive roles at venture-backed start-ups in the Bay Area. He started his career as an attorney at Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s largest law firms. Limongelli earned his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College and his J.D. from Columbia University School of Law.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016