The Big Data market reached $27.36B in 2014, up from $19.6B in 2013. These and other insights are from Wikibon’s excellent research of Big Data market adoption and growth. The graphic below provides an overview of their Big Data Market Forecast. Source: Executive Summary: Big Data Vendor Revenue and Market Forecast, 2011-2026.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016