Cleveland, Ohio – May 15, 2015 – Yotta Data Technologies (www.yottadatatechnologies.com), an emerging global leader in developing affordable, easy to use information management solutions, today announced the release of YottaSearch™(www.yottasearch.info), a versatile search and data analytics platform designed to be an intuitive Data Hub for global organizations of all sizes YottaSearch™ not only supports the rigorous requirements of today’s next generation information management leaders, but organizations with limited people, time or technical resources as well.
YottaSearch™ brings together the most powerful and agile open source technologies available to enable today’s demanding users to easily collect data, search it, analyze it and create rich visualizations in real time. From social media and email for Information Governance and eDiscovery to web and network server logs for Information Technology Operations Analytics (ITOA), YottaSearch™ provides the Big Data Analytics for users to derive information intelligence that may be critical to a project, case, business unit or market.
YottaSearch™ is easy – and budget friendly – to implement with a cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model and a disruptive, subscription-based pricing model.
Key Functionality of the YottaSearch™
- Data Point Connectors – Local, Network, Email, Enterprise Systems, Databases, Social Media
- File Crawlers – Detects & Parses over 1,000 file types
- File Indexer – Language Detection, Deduplication, Near Real Time, Distributed, Scalable
- Advanced Search Engines – Based on the high performance Apache™ Lucene™ library
- Data Analytics – Intelligent analysis of structured and unstructured data
- Dynamic Dashboards – Explore, analyze, navigate and define large volumes of complex data
Use Cases for YottaSearch™
- Enterprise Search and Analytics
- Information Governance
- IT Operations Analytics (ITOA)
- Investigations & eDiscovery
- Knowledge Management (KM)
- Internet of Things (IoT), Event & Log Data Analysis
Market & Industry
With an impact on businesses of all sizes, Enterprise Search is a market that was $1.7 billion in revenue in 2013 and will grow to an estimated $2.6 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate of 11.2% (Gartner, 2014 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search).
“With the accelerating increase in the amount of Electronically Stored Information (ESI), CIOs from organizations of every size and industry are obviously seeking an affordable enterprise search and Big Data analytics platform that would enable their information management workers to easily analyze data and generate actionable business process that would have a significant financial impact,” stated Charles Skamser, Yotta Data Technologies LLC President and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).
“However, even though there have been some amazing advances in technology, the road to enterprise search and Big Dataanalytics has been paved with complicated technology, over budget projects and disappointing results” continued Mr. Skamser. “We believe that YottaSearch™ is the platform that finally fulfills the promise of easy to use next generation enterprise search and Bid Data analytics at an affordable price.”
Yotta Data Technologies has been able to quickly develop YottaSearch™ into a competitive Enterprise Search and Big DataAnalytics platform by leveraging the financial opportunities of open source technology and leading Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and will offer it at extremely competitive price points to corporations, resellers, firms, agencies and partners worldwide.
About Yotta Data Technologies
Yotta Data Technologies LLC (YDT) is a technology company built on a foundation of deep industry experience and driven by a passion for innovative excellence. We provide data & information management solutions to corporations, firms and agencies, whether they be a small local firm or a multinational corporation with offices around the globe. Founded in 2013, Yotta Data Technologies is headquartered in suburban Cleveland, Ohio under leadership of Brad Mixner, a 20 year veteran of the legal, technology and document management industries. Further information on Yotta Data Technologies is available by clickingYottaDataTechnologies.com, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or dialing +188.8.131.5201.
- How to Engage Enterprise Buyers in Meaningful Conversations in 2016 February 28, 2016
- nVIDIA Driving Deep Learning to the Forefront – Literally February 22, 2016
- New Technologies Disrupting the Legal Business in the UK February 17, 2016
- Shares of Tableau plunge 36% after company posts $41M loss in Q4 February 5, 2016
- LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace February 2, 2016